Monday, November 14, 2011

Balance

One of my everyday mantra's is simply the word balance. It reminds me of something to keep me sane in life. Not everything will work according to plan and not everything will be perfect. It is important for me to find a balance in those things that don't with the ones that due.

I also find it is easy for me to find balance when I don't push myself to the limits. When I simplify my life and am at ease with the workload I can simply balance like I would balance on one foot.
But it is outside of my realm of capability to simple balance on one foot. I am someone who consistently pushes myself forward. I always have something more to strive for and a more difficult balance to obtain and hold.
It is my goal to strengthen myself to be able to achieve this stretched balance and hold. It takes practice and consistency and time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment