Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Season is almost over!

Although the major task is still at hand I can't but help myself and think about what I am going to do when I have that extra time on my hands.

-Getting pretty. I need a haircut and eyebrow wax bad!
-Not having to think about hitting my workouts. Just getting out there and enjoying the feel.
-Lots of cross training. I love to do it but seem to never have time for it when the mileage ramps up.
-Housework. Crazy I know, but we are currently renovating our kitchen and I want to be able to put some hard work and focus on it. I also want to catch up on cleaning.
-Reading
-Sleeping In
-Watching movies
-Catching up with friends.
-Taking walks; hopefully before it snows.

It seems like everyone else is really enjoying the time off. For me it is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment